BottcherFount S-3012. It is a fountain solution additive for sheet-fed offset. For soft and hard water.
Fountain solution additive for a broad range of applications at a standard alcohol concentration of 6 - 8% (vol.). Ideally suited for presses with copper rollers. In solutions with a concentration of 2.5 - 3%, it can be used for Modrate to hard water.
- standard dosage 2 - 3 %
- for IPA-reduction to 6 - 8 %
- very stable ink-/water balance
- reduced and stable water pick up of the ink, therefore higher ink densities obtained
- fast restarts and stable printing for long runs
- for conventional and film dampening systems
- good printing plate protection
- for water hardness 0 - 25° dH (total hardness)
- pH-value 4.9 - 5.2 (according to water hardness)
- suitable for UV printing as well
- effective prevention of foam
- increased conductivity per % input: 480 µS/cm
- density 1.05 (kg/l)
Before applying BottcherFount S-3012, the fountain system must be completely emptied and cleaned thoroughly, preferably using BöttcherPro Hydroclean.