Cleaning paste which removes stubborn calcium contamination on ink rollers. BöttcherPro Calciumfix solves glazing, which results from paper lint residues, as well.
- based on solvents, acids and auxiliaries
- flash point > 100 °C
- water miscible, free of aromatics and CFC´s
- good cleaning performance for removing calcium contamination and paper lint residues
- restores the original roughness and colour pick-up of the rollers
- easy application by tube
- regular application (once weekly) prevents calcium built-up on ink rollers
- prolongs roller life
- may also be applied to ink rollers for UV-printing (EPDM)
After washing with a Böttcher roller wash, apply BöttcherPro Calciumfix easily from the tube on the roller, with the roller running slowly. The dissolving process will be completed after 3 to 5 minutes, then the roller should be washed with water and cleaning agent. For manual use or for use in automatic washing devices. Repeat as necessary.
Package 0,5 kg tube