An oxygen-active drying agent suitable for addition to all offset inks which require drying by oxidation For printed work demanding rapid and secure drying combined with good rub resistance
- compensates for emulsified fountain solution
- speeds up drying process by activated oxygen
- fast and thorough drying of the ink film, even on foils and nonabsorbent materials
- improves rub resistance due to faster drying of the offset inks
- will not dry or cake in the can, does not form a skin, thus economical in use
At least 3 % to the offset printing ink. In special cases (extremely long drying time) up to 5 %.
use GRAF-O-SICC for:
- all folding cartons and package printings
- printing on polyethylene, PVC and all other plastics
- printing on aluminium foil and vacuum metallised papers
- printing on Syntosil, Polyart and other synthetic papers
- printing on bronze coated or color coated papers and boards, such as e.g. Chromolux-Metallic
- processing of gold inking primer - processing of gold and silver printing inks
- printing onto matt coated papers to obtain improved rub resistance.
You may find other applications for the use of GRAF-O-SICC Please let us know how this printing aid has helped you.
Carton with 12 cans of 650 g